- Should have good knowledge in JAVA,.NET,SAP,TESTER
- Candidates with 55% marks in academic can apply
- Candidates must ready for relocation
- Selected candidate have to ready with financial terms…
Posted by Ram Sumanth on Friday, September 14, 2012
Posted by Ram Sumanth on Thursday, September 13, 2012
- Technical Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Good programming knowledge in "C"
- Knowledge in RTOS, RTOS programming
- Work experience in Unix/Linux environment
- Basic networking knowledge/experience in network programming
- Participates as a member of development team
- Completes development of units with designs prepared by more senior developers
- Participates in code reviews
- Prepares and executes unit tests
- Applies growing technical knowledge to maintain a technology area (e.g. Web-site Development)
- Performs work assigned by others.
- Accountable for own work
Posted by Ram Sumanth
- Starting date to apply online: 01.09.2012
- Last date to apply online: 15.09.2012
- Payment of Application Fee: 01.09.2012 - 15.09.2012
- Probationary Officers: 400 Vacancies
- IT Officers: 40 Vacancies
- Rajbasha Officers: 7 Vacancies
- HR Officers: 8 Vacancies
- Law Officers: 15 Vacancies
- Officers in JMGS I Rs.14500 – Rs.25700
- Officers in MMGS II Rs.19400 – Rs.28100
- SC/ST/Persons with Disability (PWD)/ Ex-SM Rs.20.00
- General/OBC Rs.100.00
- Candidates need to apply online only through www.andhrabank.com then click on the link “Recruitment”
- Then open the Recruitment Notification entitled “ANDHRA BANK RECRUITMENT PROJECT PO’S & SPECIALIST OFFICERS 2012-13”.
- Then take a printout of the fee payment challan
- Fill in the Fee Payment Challan in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS.
- Go to the nearest Andhra Bank Branch with the Fee payment Challan and pay, in Cash, the appropriate Application Fee in CBS
- Account No 117911100000991 with Pattabhi Bhavan Branch in the name & style of “A B RECRUITMENT PROJECT PO’S &SPECIALIST OFFICERS 2012-13".
Posted by Ram Sumanth
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MS degree in Computer Science
- Should be expert in either C++ or JAVA
- Should be expert in any one of the languages Perl, Ruby, or Python
- Should be expert in Linux/Unix
- Should be expert in Object Oriented Concepts & Design, Data Structures & Algorithms, and design patterns
- Distributed System technologies - Service Oriented Architecture, Data formats like JSON, Caching etc
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Experience in agile development practices
- Strong sense of ownership, drive and ability to deliver results
Posted by Ram Sumanth on Tuesday, September 11, 2012
Share this information to all your friends this may useful for the one who don't have a job and waiting for an opportunity..